Monday 20 July 2015

Meal planning to refocus my efforts

First day of garden leave - I'm looking to make it count

It's amazing how different you feel when you eat less healthy foods. It's also amazing how your body reacts. I'm going to go food shopping in a bit, so am trying to work out what I'll be eating this week so I don't buy any rubbish, but eat much more healthily. This is what I've come up with so far. I'm not sure what I'll get for lunch today, however so far I've just had another pot of porridge as despite being bored of it... I've still got a few pots left, so it doesn't make sense not to use them up :-)

Monday 20th May 
B - Porridge 
L - ???
D - Vegan roasted whole cauliflower (my Vegan friend is coming round tonight!)

Tuesday 21st May
B- Porridge with rasberries
L - Pita bread, houmous, tomatoes and pepper
D - Turkey with veg

Wednesday 22nd May
B - Porridge with rasberries
L - Pita bread, houmous, tomatoes and pepper
D - BBQ Chicken and Vegetable skewers

Thursday 23rd May
b - Porridge
L - Lunch with my Mum - Find somewhere healthy
D - Wagamamas chicken ramen (Dinner with Drama Friend)

Friday 24th May
B - Scrambled eggs on toast
L - baked sweet potato with beans
D - Chicken with Veg (Dinner with Gastric Band friend so need something she can have a small portion of)

I've got a shopping list and will not buy any snacks, no matter how 'healthy' they are - I'm thinking I'm going to try and do a lot of walking this week as well and potentially get back to the gym. However we'll see on that one... 

Right! To the Supermarket...  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment